1. Purpose of Collecting Personal Data The Company's personal data collection measures are used to identify, retrieve and process customer records so that the Company can follow up customer needs and provide appropriate personal services. For specific uses of your identifying information, see the Personal Information Collection Statement on the next page.
2. COLLECTION PRINCIPLES To protect the privacy of your personal data, the Company ensures that its policies and practices in the collection, use, retention, transfer and access to personal data comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong "Provisions.
3. Collecting Personal Identification Identifiers You may from time to time provide information identifying your personal identity, including but not limited to your name, gender, age, identification number, telephone number, fax number, address, email address, etc. If you refuse to provide the relevant information, the Company may not be able to provide you with the appropriate services. If you are under the age of 18, you must first obtain the consent of the parent or guardian to provide the Company with any personally identifiable information.
4. Direct Marketing Once you have provided personally identifiable information to the Company, you may receive telephone, e-mail or direct promotional mail from our company / affiliates or partners from time to time. If you do not wish to receive the information, please write to us with your name, member number and contact telephone number. The Company may require you to indicate your intention before registering for the use of any fee-paying service. LM SKINCENTRE 16 / F, 80 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong Email: email@example.com
5. Data preservation When you do business with us, the Company will keep all records of your transactions for review . The general policy of the Company is to preserve the information for a reasonable period of time.
6. Disclosure of Information We may generally share your personal data with, or transfer information to, LM Skin Center Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates and affiliated companies and any other companies in which they have an interest. For details, please refer to our company Statement regarding the collection of personal data. If you do not wish the Company to disclose your information to any third party, please write to the Company's Customer Service Manager with your name, member number and contact telephone number.
7. Access to Your Personal Data You may request written access to your personal data from the Company's Customer Service Manager by writing to us in accordance with section 19 (1) of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Upon receipt of your personal data, Within 40 days after request, comply with your request. Under section 20 (3e) of the Ordinance, the Company reserves the right to reject your request for access if you refuse to make a request for access in a form or in writing. Pursuant to section 28 of the Ordinance, the Company may charge a reasonable fee to the person who makes reference to the information. However, if you do seek to obtain personal data for reasonable correction, the Company may, at its discretion, waive the fees.
8. Correction of personal data You must write to the Customer Service Manager of the Company to change your personal data and provide the correct information to be corrected. The Company will rectify your personal data within 40 days of receipt of your request under Section 23 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. There is no charge for correcting personal data.
9. Security Your personal data provided to us will be stored in the Company's customer service system and will only be accessible to authorized persons.
11. Collection of Personal Information Disclaimer You are a customer of LM SKINCENTRE who, after probation or purchase of our services and / or products (the "Services" ), You may need to provide us with your personal information ("Personal Data"). The Company may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you if the Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect. The Company will keep your personal information confidential.
Our policies and practices regarding the collection, use, preservation, disclosure, transfer, confidentiality and access to personal data are in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and are set out in this statement. You agree that the personal data you provide to us may be used and maintained by us for the following purposes and for such other purposes as you may agree with us or as may be required by law from time to time:
1. the provision of the Services;
2. the Company, The use of any goods and / or services related to the Services;
3. the treatment of any benefits derived from or in connection with the Services;
4. the provision of information on the provision of relevant goods and / or services by the Company's agents, affiliates or partners; And / or check your credit, payment and / or status;
5. Dealing with any payment instructions, direct debit and / or credit arrangements required by you; and, subject to your agreement with the Company, The Company may disclose and transfer your personal data (whether in Hong Kong or overseas) to LM Skin Center Limited and its affiliates, affiliates, affiliates and any company in which they have an interest and may deposit the relevant personal data The Company or LM Skin Center Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, affiliates and any company in which they have an interest shall, for the purposes stated above, hold one or more databases (which may contain either the Company or the LM Skin Center Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, affiliates and any other company with which they have an interest) to promote the sale of the products of the Company and / or LM Skin Center Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, affiliates And / or services of any company in which they have an interest and for the purpose of providing you with information on any of the Company's interests in the Company and / or LM Skin Center Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, affiliates and their respective companies for the above purposes Of the other information. If you do not wish to receive promotional information about our products and / or services not related to the Service, or do not wish to disclose, transfer or use your personal data for the purposes described in this paragraph, please write to us at the following address The company, indicate your name, membership number and contact telephone number.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right:
1. To determine whether the Company holds any personal information about you;
2. To inspect your personal data held by the Company within a reasonable time;
3. To inspect in a reasonable manner
4. Your personal data held by the Company;
5. The Company is required to correct any incorrect personal data. In accordance with the relevant regulations, the Company has the right to request a reasonable processing fee for access to personal data.
For access to or correction of personal data or copies of personal data held by us, please write to:
16 / F, 80 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong