Created by The HydraFacial Company, a leading aesthetic device manufacturer in US, the HydraFacial is an advanced non-laser skincare system, offering a customizable procedure to help all faces, improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, congested skin, and brown spots.
The HydraFacialTM resurfacing procedure thoroughly enhances the skin using the patented Vortex TechnologyTM to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate simultaneously. The HydraFacialTM is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. The procedure is soothing, moisturizing, non-irritating, and immediately effective.
- Suits all skin types
- Ranks above IPL for skin rejuvenation
- Provides non-invasive, non-surgical procedure options
- Shows immediate results without discomfort or downtime
- Targets specific skin concerns such as sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, and oily/congested skin
The HydraFacial patented technology takes non-ablative facial rejuvenation to a whole new level. With three easy steps and optional boosters to target your skin needs, HydraFacial works to restore skin to a youthful, healthy state.
STEP 1: CLEANSE + PEEL
- Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- Cleanse: Activ-4™ serum removes dead skin cells to reveal healthy skin
- Peel: GlySal™, a mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids, delivers the benefits of a peel without post-peel scaling
STEP 2: EXTRACT + HYDRATE
- Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
- Patented, automated vortex suction painlessly cleans out pores with the exclusive Beta-HD™ Clear serum
STEP 3: FUSE + PROTECT
- Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
- Antiox+™ serum nourishes and protects with Antioxidants, Peptides, and Hyaluronic Acid.
Patented Vortex-Fusion Tips
The unique spiral design of the patented HydroPeelTM Tips used in conjunction with the
HydraFacial system creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities.
Clinically Formulated Skin Solutions
The HydraFacialTM skin solutions are clinically formulated to target specific skin conditions, including wrinkles and fine lines, uneven skin tone and texture, clogged or enlarged pores, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation. The best part - it is not a quick fix; the HydraFacialTM improves the quality of skin, helping to make it healthy.
For all skin types, the solution deeply cleanses and exfoliates, softening sebum and dislodging dead skin cells in preparation for Vortex-ExtractionsTM. It simultaneously provides hydration that promotes skin brightening and firming. Performing ingredients: Glucosamine HCI, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Yeast Extract, Carbamide, Lactic Acid, and Sodium Lactate.
For congested skin, this Beta Hydroxy Acid formula is critical during Vortex-ExtractionsTM, dislodging impurities without irritating the skin. It also aids in oil control throughout the day. Performing ingredients: Salicylic Acid and Honey Extract.
This product provides fast tightening thanks to its unique formula of natural extracts containing antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and a patented TonePerfectTM Complex. The results will go even further then a standard detoxification and protection of your skin.
Performing ingredients: Horse Chestnut Seed Extract, Green Tee Extract, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Magnesium PCA, TonePerfectTM Complex.
HydraFacial offers the following five optional boosters that allow you to tailor your treatment with award-winning super serums to address specific skin concerns.
- HydraFacial CTGF™
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through naturally derived growth factors.
- Improves skin health and vitality by bringing skin to a more youthful state.
- Growth Factors: Promotes elastin and collagen production.
Alpha-Arbutin & Vitamin C Brightening Solution
- Brightens and balances skin tone while minimizing the appearance of darks spots and sun spots.
- Alpha-Arbutin: Brightening agent
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant
- Bearberry Extract: Brightener
Advanced Age-Refining Peptide Complex
- Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhances skin elasticity.
- Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl: Peptide
- Hydroxythreonine: Peptide
- Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diamionhydroxybutyrate: Peptide
- ZO Brightalive® Booster for HydraFacial
- Reduces the appearance of brown spots.
- Evens skin tone.
- Prevents new pigmentation formation.
- Restores hydration to replenish skin’s vital hydration balance.
- Skin Brightening Complex: Unique blend of skin brighteners block the production of pigmentation.
- Glycerin: Hydration restoration, replenishment and retention.
- ZO Rozatrol® Booster for HydraFacial
- Helps relieve the visible signs of red, sensitized skin.
- Helps replenish hydration and support a healthy skin barrier function.
- Helps detoxify the skin.
- Lactose, milk protein: Helps minimize inflammation and diminish the appearance of skin redness.
- Rosa Canina Extract: Sebum control, pore minimizer.
This all-in-one cleanse with benefits merges an in-office exfoliation service with a month long regimen of take-home products. Perk uses patented roller-flex technology to offer immediate results.
Perk gently removes surface layer dead skin cells and impurities while delivering vital antioxidants. Pores are gently flexed as the roller ball embeds nutrients into the skin. The best part? Clients receive the same vial used in the treatment, so you take the refreshing serum home.
Lip service exfoliates and perfectly primes lips with key ingredients such as peppermint oil and peony extract that lightly plumps the pout.
Eye service awakens the delicate eye area to help gently brighten, tone and firm the outer eye area while maintaining hydration.
- What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
- Why is HydraFacial good for my skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. HydraFacial is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
- Am I a candidate for this treatment?
The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin may be able to tolerate the HydraFacial treatment. Your doctor may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs. Consult your doctor for a skin evaluation and sensitivity test.
- How long does the treatment take? Is there any downtime or pain involved?
The goal is to help support you in a balanced lifestyle. That’s why HydraFacial is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. You may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
- What results may be expected? How many treatments are needed to see results? How long do the results last?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.