The Clear + Brilliant® Laser System is a dual wavelenght non-ablative fractional laser system. Clear + Brilliant® is clinically proven to fight the effects of aging skin. The Clear + Brilliant® Laser System is approved by both FDA and CE and is safe and effective for dermatological procedures to address skin laxity and tone and for general skin resurfacing.
Clear + Brilliant® includes an Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System (IOTS) that senses skin contact with the treatment tip rollers, and the motion of the tip relative to the skin surface. This feature ensures safety and uniform treatment delivery.
Clear + Brilliant®:
- Is safe, non-surgical and non-invasive
- Is a gentle, revolutionary treatment that fights the natural effects aging has on skin
- Helps improve tone and texture and gives skin a radiant, youthful glow
- Creates a more even skin canvas, with reduction in the appearance of pores
- Is a perfect complement to individual beauty and lifestyle regimens
A Proven History of Laser Science:
Clear + Brilliant® was developed by Solta Medical – the pioneers of fractional laser treatments with a proven history of nearly a million treatments. The Clear + Brilliant® system is designed to deliver powerfully precise laser energy to stimulate a refreshing boost that only Clear + Brilliant® can deliver.
Focused. Precise. Gentle.
Clear + Brilliant® was not only designed to be effective, but to deliver unparalleled patient comfort and safety also. The system includes smart-tip technology and an advanced precision energy delivery system – ensuring consistent results with little or no social downtime.
A Typical Clear + Brilliant® Treatment:
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- Is delivered by your skin care professional, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System (IOTS™) to ensure your skin care professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas
Indications for Use:
- Enlarged pores
- Improve in skin tone
- Collagen remodelling
Protecting Your New Skin
For treatments associated with Clear + Brilliant®, new skin (epithelium) will start to form within 24 hours but will remain covered by the old superficial layer of the skin (stratum corneum). This new skin formation usually lasts about 4 days, but can be longer for some skin types. During that time, the skin's natural exfoliation process will reveal the newly repaired skin tissue. You can protect it by avoiding aggressive mechanical exfoliation and by applying moisturizers and sunscreen frequently.
Sun exposure before and during treatment can increase the risk of unwanted pigmentation. After treatment the skin is more sensitive to the sun, which can increase the risk of unwanted pigmentation and sunburn. Post-treatment, individuals should plan to use a high SPF sunscreen on a regular basis. Ideally, a dual UVA/UVB sunscreen should be applied containing a physical sun block (either or both zinc oxide or titanium dioxide) with a sun protection factor of 15 or above. Applying sunscreen helps maintain good results. In general, direct sunlight avoidance is highly recommended as well as wearing sun-protective clothing (i.e. a wide-brimmed hat) whenever possible.
Routine Skin Care
Most skin care products can be used the day after treatment. Avoid the use of retinoids and topical corticosteroids for 1-2 weeks before and after treatment. Avoid systemic steroids (i.e., prednisone, dexamethasone) throughout the course of the Clear + Brilliant® treatment.
For more information, please visit: http://www.Clearandbrilliant.com/